City of Baltimore
City of Baltimore modernizes communications
Large U.S. city government achieves mobility and ROI within one year with OpenText™ CX-E Voice.
- Outdated platform hindered productivity
- Zero downtime requirement demanded resilient solution
- Supported 5,000 users and high call volume with room for growth
- Achieved ROI within one year with resilient, productive architecture
- Managed communications effectively from any location
About City of Baltimore
Baltimore is the largest city in the U.S. state of Maryland, and the 29th-most populous city in the country. It was established by the Constitution of Maryland and is not part of any county; thus, it is the largest independent city in the United States.