Ohio Living sees substantial savings with digital fax system
One of the largest multi-site senior living organizations in the US reduces costs, streamlines workflows with OpenText™ XM Fax™.
- Confidential and sensitive information must be transmitted securely
- Manual workflow caused delays
- Significantly reduced costs
- Accelerated workflows
- Increased security and reliability
- Enabled mobile faxing for staff conducting home visits
About Ohio Living
Founded in 1922, Ohio Living is one of the largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations in the country, according to the Leading Age Ziegler Top 150. Each year, Ohio Living serves more than 73,000 people through its 12 life plan communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice. The organization provides housing options through the full continuum of care to post-acute home health and hospice support for adults and has over 2,700 employees.